Sunday 1 December 2013

So. Happy December! For once I have advent calendars ready.
I've been to the gym every day so far, only for about 25 mins each time. I do a little circuit of my 3 fave machines: 5 mins cross trainer, 5 mins rowing machine. then walk & attempt to run/jog on the treadmill - yesterday i achieved 2 minutes jogging at 7km/h. i find running incredibly hard.  then done repeat those three.
Ive bought a sony walkman in amazon black friday sale - 

 this is what they look like nowadays!
But I need to get a daughter to apply some music to it.   and I got me some earphones (I can't do earbuds)
And i couldn't resist getting a kindle fire too, that'll last me til i renew my phone contract in spring. (I need, need to google facts all day!)

DH, Ruby and I went to Whitakers garden centre near Prescot yesterday, had a look at all the sheds, chickens and christmas trappings. Only bought tea & cake. I love looking in sheds. 
Lola slept over at a friend-from-schools and never reappeared til about 9pm, 2 friends in tow, to begin dyeing someone's hair. This is a bit late for me. I had to stay up as lovely Lauren & Matilda were round - parents out to see "CATS" of all things! We attempted some christmas origami - tried to make a reindeer. it looked more like a seal! And baked some bread, then watched Crazy Stupid Love. That film is so funny!

x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment