Sunday 1 December 2013

asthma boy & sabbatical

My Jojo is always a bit wheezy at bedtime & morning in winter. Last year they thought he had pneumonia one minute, said he was fine the next.  So its a bit of a relief to have him diagnosed with asthma and he has had some steroid tablets this week, and will have a blue inhaler. Oh diagnoses galore!

He had to buy a gumshield this week for his rugby game tomorrow against another school.  I hope his asthma doesn't get in the way of rugby.
In other news our Pastor and my lovely friend PW are going to have a sabbatical! after 10 years service we are sending them to USA for 3.5 months this spring to do some of a university course in christian counselling with CCCF. It's a brilliant course, we've all learnt lots & been changed in our understanding of human hearts & the Lord.  The kids will attend school in USA and I hope PW will take this opportunity to be "just" a stay-at-home mum for a short while. WOW! I'm so excited for them! Doing this course AND living in USA for a while are both things I'd like to do sometime. I'm really thrilled for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment