Wednesday 11 December 2013

conjecture

Jojo starts at Halewood tomorrow. He's having a cheeky day off today - why not!
I just told P-next-door, and she said her daughter just started there in 6th form and is loving it. 

I went to the gym on monday amongst other things - and DH was helping his dad and Di with the house move - they had hired removers, so DH took the seats out of our car and transported all Chris's saxophones and houseplants.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.

My two girls are not getting on very well on the bus/at lunchtimes in school.  This is not new, it was ever so. But things come to a head occasionally.  It is a lot of responsibility for Lola, that she hasn't asked for, as Ruby treats Lola like a protector / barrier against any kind of trouble or anxiety. Lots of the anxiety is needless, the trouble is just conjecture. How can Lola be responsible for this?

Poor girls. I'll make an appointment with the lovely learning mentor Helen. She's off with bad asthma at the mo.

Was just wondering about offering Ruby to go to Halewood instead. I'll have a think about the pros & cons.
pros
* it's much closer. I could pay for taxis each way.  ** which Jojo  & next door's girl could also get in!
* shorter working day  ** I would get more time with her again.

cons
* the other 1300 students - its a big place
* she might not want to. I haven't asked. 

etc.
Will think about it.
I would have to find out all about their special needs/ disability provision, which again - doesn't come under Liverpool City Council funding - there may be hurdles. It's worth finding out.


This is the kind of thing I endlessly research. then present my findings to the husband and he makes a decision. It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment