Saturday 4 January 2014

Walks in Widnes


This morning I watched the 2nd and 3rd episodes of Ambassadors on me Kindle Fire, before getting up! It's quite luxurious having BBC Iplayer on tap in bed isn't it! Then threw some chicken, garlic, spring onions, ginger & veg into the slow cooker for a chinesey tea.  Then at 10am i went to the gym, proudly I achieved 300 calories again - and even did some jogging on the treadmill. I can jog quite slowly at 8km/hr for about 3 minutes! wow.  I made chilli & rice for lunch as we had visitors:

DH collected Matthew and Natalie and we went to Spike Island Widnes for a little walk along the canal with my girls - someone has to volunteer to stay at home as we the car has 7 seats, but really only legroom for 6!
The popped to Victoria Park, Widnes for a walk around & back home to the delicious smell of chinese chicken ready to go!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment