Tuesday 7 January 2014

No Tech - we replaced all the technology with whining I'm afraid!

Also we had our No Tech Monday Night again last night IT IS ONLY FROM 7-9PM!! but the whole was taken up with some teenage whining about how "I don't understand technology" etc etc. SO the prize for that much whining (They HAD been warned!) Is they get to have another one later in the week!
Anyway we did manage to play President (a card game) in the end.


We don't get the camera out very often, but I think this stock photo expresses it all for you: We are, after all, the perfect family who all wear good cashmere jumpers that perfectly tone with our room decor.

I'm hoping to get some snacks in regularly and make a bit of a thing of this No Tech Night . I think we might be changing it to Tuesdays. It has to be a night I'm in, so i can ensure it happens! and to show the kids it means Me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment