Wednesday 5 February 2014

croaky flu zombie news

okay. i've been lying around in bed coughing and sneezing since thursday. I'm a lot  better now & so Is Fred, but Jojo is just at the shivering and moaning stage. Joy!
I have been swallowing down large chunks of raw garlic. I think I should probably do this daily.  And had lots of hot lemon water.  
I've been quite selfish, managed to watch the entire first 3 series of 30 Rock, which I found hilarious, and also I've listened to the first half of Dolly Parton's autobiography, which is on Youtube.  She is quite inspirational, and thought provoking about how people meet the Lord in the strangest of places.
Emilia sent me the link to  this ace talk about worship by Louie Giglio . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXK8W00GFOM   . My dad had mentioned it to me previously. I found it very encouraging. I listened to it as I've found reading hurt my eyes this past week. 

Exciting stuff to look forward to:
Obv my firstborn gurls are going to be 15 on Sunday. Whaaaat!!
Lola wants false elfin ears & some sort of contact lenses that change your eye colour. I think Ruby is getting some clothes.
Next Wed Fred & I are going to The Greatest Story Ever Told in St Georges Hall.
Ist march meeting my sister for lunch in Birmingham! *must organise transport*
25th March Ruby & I are going to An Evening With David Sedaris in Salford - the Lowry. *must organise transport*
April - New Word Alive YEAH!
July - gran's 90th means a weekend at Devon Cliffs Caravan Park in July for the Jones's! YAY .BEACH .SUNSHINE .YEAH!
September we are having a weekend in a caravan at blackpool - marton mere. i guess if I'd known about the gran's birthday I wouldn't have booked this but HEY! 3 holidays to look forward to!! most unusual!

Give thanks to the Lord for lots of good stuff to look forward to!






No comments:

Post a Comment