Friday 7 February 2014

Cooking Mama!

I'm in the mood for cooking this morning, I've got a loaf in the bread machine, due in 44 mins and then I'll put in another onion loaf - I made this onion loaf recipe and leek & potato soup yesterday. I couldn't taste the onion at all - my nose is still blocked, but the girls liked it.


Today I've made veg tikka masala, which i shall be adding some chicken to later for the family.  I've got celeriac soup on the hob and chicken roasting in the oven for enchiladas.  It feels good to know I have meals in preparation! I mentioned to Emilia last night to consider whether we'll go back to our pre-christmas cooking/cleaning arrangement. I think it'll be good for me as I've barely bothered cooking for this family since christmas.


I praise the Lord for enabling me to get some work done in a joyful mood this morning!
I've still got Jojo off school with the flu. He looks much better in the middle of the day, but at night and morning he's a bit weak.

Lola is off to Pizza Hut with school friends to celebrate her birthday which is Sunday. 15!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment